This dealership steals pictures and ads from Craigslist of vehicles of private parties and lists them as their consignment cars! They have NO contract with the owners and they then mark up the price!

My car ad was stolen by them and I have it listed at $25k and they have it listed for $32,500. I called and posed as a customer once I discovered what they were doing and spoke with Scott. I said I wanted to see the car. They told me that the vehicle is on their offsite consignment lot and they may have to have it shipped in.

I told them I WAS the owner of that car! These people are in IL. I am in TX!

If there is NO contract, it is FRAUD! I have had to call all the websites that list cars for sale and speak with their fraud departments to have MY vehicle removed from their sites.

Review about: North Shore Classics Auto Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

This place is nothing but a fraud. Tom also likes to hit buy it now on ebay and never pay for his purchase while trying to sell cars that don't belong to him. Stay Away!!

to Angry Seller #1449990

Thomas denic is nothing but a two bit con artist who lies about the condition of cars.. I bought a mustang from Thomas and he told me it ran well.. turns out it needed a new engine and more work than I wanted to put in.