1.1
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a 67 Chevelle from North Shore Classics in late 2016. First They said rust free, it was not!

Second and most importantly is the safety of the vehicle before they sell to consumers. I got my Chevelle only to find the steering wheel fell off in the middle of the night, not only can one not drive with a steering wheel but it fell off because it was held on the steering column with GLUE!

If it would have fell off while I was driving I'd be injured or worse!! Take heed and buy your classic somewhere else.

Review about: 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I know i got screwed over a year ago and have been in litigation ever since and then when there was a agreement they played the liar card again. Its ok though cause now we will finally get a opportunity to be in court jabari and aj kahn guys lost your text i extend an invation to anyone who can make it that if we go to court please come there.

It will be my day in court and i am looking forward to have the opportunity to tell some one about this guy. Hopibg to get some local exsposure set up as well